March 1, 2017.
The Bizzarro Agency is currently seeking full time, engaged, career agents with the desire to excel with our team.
The Bizzarro Agency is pleased that you are considering our company to further your real estate career. We are 100% committed to helping you succeed in your professional career. At the Bizzarro Agency we succeed together! I am personally looking for talented, self-motivated, energetic people with a good heart to represent the Bizzarro Agency. If you would like to discuss your future with The Bizzarro Agency please complete and submit the form below.
- Provide exceptional customer service to buyers & sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone and email.
- Convert leads from customers to clients.
- Identify homes that meet buyer’s criteria and have a flexible schedule.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Effectively communicate with management team.
- Drive and initiative to make $50,000 to $150,000+ income. 100% Commission Based.
- Valid New York real estate license will be required (OK to apply if you are in process).
- Working weekends is essential.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced team and environment.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Desire to succeed with a team
- Be coachable
- Aggressive Commission Structure
Required license or certification:
- NY State Real Estate License
The Bizzarro Agency LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Federal laws prohibit job discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, citizenship, equal pay, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, sexual preference, gender, disability and genetic information.